Monday, January 12, 2009

Day 12-Paper Tubes


Day 12-Paper Tubes
Well, they ARE paper :P I tried rolling once...lol I couldn't quite get the hang of it, so these are just hanging around now. Today is supposed to be my last day smoking (again), tomorrow I'll try to give them up (again). I have been taking Chantix for a week now, so hopefully that will help me stick with it. Do you think I should've flipped it horizontally?

This is a second one that I liked just as well, but chose the other for no particular reason.

9 comments:

  1. I like the angle of this shot the way it is. Its very interesting - I really like it!
    Good for you for trying! Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it's perfect the way it is....good luck on the quitting

    ReplyDelete
  3. I prefer the second angle but probably with not quite so much dof. Hope the quitting goes well although with a whole box left - that's going to make it tough!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the first shot best of the two. I think seeing the whole box is the reason I like it better. Hope the side effects of Chantix aren't too terrible for you. The patch might be an alternative...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ahhh, a shot that the kids can enjoy! ;-)

    The only thing I'd change about either picture would be to roll the cigarette so that the brand name was readable.

    I think the second picture is slightly 'cleaner' so I'd probably have chosen that one.
    -mrnelson

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like the second one, I've no idea why, I just do.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I hate them both horriable things I used to use them, but not anymore so I'm over it now and have decided that I like your pics both of them but the top one more :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like them both, but the top one has more oomph somehow.

    Good luck with giving up smoking. That's an admirable goal. I have heard it's a difficult task, although I can't appreciate how much, since I have never smoked. Thinking of you and wishing you well in that!

    ReplyDelete