Friday, January 2, 2009

I will be away for the weekend, and will not have a chance to look at or comment on everyone's photos. I am praying that I can get to a computer and post my photo. Saturday morning shouldn't be too much of a problem, but Sunday might be a different story because that day I'll be at my brother's house and I'm not sure if he still has his computer or not! In any case, I probably won't be able to post process my photos or get this blog updated until I get home...I'll just post a thumbnail in the forums for those days. I'll just keep my fingers crossed that it works out.

2 comments:

  1. Crossing my fingers for you! I like seeing the games - I wouldn't have enough to finish the whole month.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great shot - Great composition - Great DOF!!
    Need I say any more?

    ReplyDelete